T3Media’s Platform enables a range of monetization models via footage licensing.
T3Media’s video management Platform includes integrated rights, ecommerce, and API publishing functionality, enabling library owners to power their own licensing businesses via a rapidly deployable footage storefront.
Alternatively, library owners can contract with us to outsource footage sales to our Licensing portal (www.t3licensing.com) and global sales, Research, and Rights & Clearances teams, providing a new revenue stream with no organizational or technology investment.
With these integrated models, library owners can generate new revenue streams to cross-fund digital conversion, archive, and asset management efforts.
Learn more about T3Media’s Licensing business here.
- Professional, consultative, pro-active sales team facilitates buying
- Advantageous economies of scale through large catalog selection
- Large global sales staff with vast ties to production and agency buyers
- Premium account-based content buyers
- Sophisticated tools for searching and filtering content
- Rich-media created through metadata curation provides frame-based search results
- Versatile buying opportunities from ability to sell sub-clips to long form
- Extensive format support for delivery
- Optional delivery on physical media like tape or CD
- Easy email sharing of content “bins” allows collaborative buying
- Experienced staff of researches supporting offline content
- Critical Rights & Clearance services