T3Media’s Platform enables agencies and corporations to manage their emerging video library management requirements with a flexible, hosted, enterprise-class solution.
The expansion of high quality video as a medium and diverse format and delivery distribution requirements are forcing organizations to take on costs and complexity potentially beyond their core competences. T3Media’s cloud-based Platform lets agencies and corporations take advantage of the same scale and toolset used by the world’s leading media companies.
- Tape digitization and encoding services for existing content
- Enterprise-class backup
- Cost effective storage capacity with web-based library access and preview
- Integration with editing and production systems
Library Access & Management
- T3 Library Manager web-based interface for content browsing and managing
- Access across offices and geographies
- Metadata-supported workflows around rights, clearances, and approvals
- Online access, screeners and viewers for third parties and clients
Distribution & Monetization
- Transcoding engine for generating a multitude of delivery formats
- Distribution toolset for packaged delivery to 3rd party destinations
- Packaged B2B & B2C portal options and rich API for custom application development
- Potential new revenue streams by monetizing footage with T3Media Licensing
Storage, Access, Metadata
Vail Resorts is increasingly using video as part of its consumer and corporate marketing. They use T3 Library Manager to back up its extensive and growing library and open up access across divisions and offices.
- Video sitting in single copy on local drives is uploaded and tagged with metadata
- T3 Library Manager provides secure backup of content
- Remote offices and divisions can access library via web-based browser
- Additional revenue streams possible via T3Media Licensing